- n a dwarfed ornamental tree or shrub grown in a tray or shallow pot
- A phone you can wear, a joystick you can pour, solar panels that come in a can and a bonsai bulldozer Where to Go What's a mook, and why is it trying to sell you insurance?.
- There he returned to scheming for the overthrow of MArcos, while Cory resumed her favored routine of browsing through department stores, raising bonsai trees and relaxing over .
- From electronic gadgets to bonsai trees to dinner portions, the Japanese are famous for doing things small.
News & Articles
- Ki No Kaze Bonsai Club shares art
VIENNA - In an effort to grow interest in the ancient Japanese and Chinese art of bonsai, the Ki No Kaze Bonsai Club held its third annual Bonsai Days this weekend. "We are trying to promote the art of bonsai," said member Danny Weaver.
July 1, 2013 - Parkersburg News and Sentinel
- Masters of Masters Seminar
Main Event Martial Arts Academy cordially invites all martial artist to attend and participate in the First Annual Masters Of Masters Weekend Workshop This workshop will have something for everyone! Some of the worlds top masters and Grand Masters will be sharing their talents and skills to the general martial arts practitioners as a fundraising event for the Non profit organization, The Bonsai ...
June 29, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Garden calendar
Stroll through some gardens, learn about bonsai trees, visit a historical log cabin and more.
June 28, 2013 - Detroit News
- Martha Stewart in Forbes
With the proper care and nurturing, a bonsai tree can live for well over a hundred years,Stewart said in a statement.
- Masi Oka in comic Book Resources
And it was so hard for me to grasp that, because the world 'bonsai' in Japanese means 'little tree,'Oka said.
- St Jerome in New York Times
These plants are a curse for bonsai people,said Jerome Rocherolle, an owner of Shanti Bithi Nursery, in Stamford, Conn. "People buy them thinking they have an instant bonsai for their homes, and within a couple of months the plants are...