- n (French) happiness and good humor
- Prenez le bonheur quand il passeAlphand's delivery of such sentiments makes her worth $750 a week to the Blue Angel's Jacoby.
- It turns on the concept of what some call the bonheur national brut, or gross national happiness, an index of the quality of life.
- Several neurologists in Paris even claim they can use thermography to record changes in the brain generated by le bonheur to determine who is really content.
News & Articles
- Local children's hospitals top new lists
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Le Bonheur Children's Hospital top a list of best hospitals in the nation.
June 14, 2013 - FOX 13 Memphis
- Methodist Le Bonheur to Streamline Imaging Data Access with McKesson
When leaders at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare , a not-for-profit health system based in Memphis, Tenn., saw the opportunity to standardize their suite of diagnostic imaging solutions, they capitalized on it.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Methodist Le Bonheur to streamline imaging data access with McKesson cardiovascular information systems and PACS
ATLANTA, June 11, 2013 – When leaders at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (MLH), a not-for-profit health system based in Memphis, Tenn., saw the opportunity to standardize their suite of diagnostic imaging solutions, they capitalized on it.
June 11, 2013 - Health Management Technology
- Steve Cohen in Bizjournals.com
I'm very pleased that Le Bonheur has received this grant to continue its important work,said Congressman Steve Cohen in a statement. "Le Bonheur is a credit to our community and provides hope for so many who otherwise would have none."