- r with boldness, in a bold manner
we must tackle these tasks boldly
- The new President must act boldly to nurture democracy.
- But he boldly took IBM and the world into the computer age, and in the process developed a company whose awesome sales and service savvy and dark-suited culture stood for .
- Whether conservatively toeing their Marx or boldly advocating such heretical Western-style reforms as the primacy of profits, every important planner, apparatchik and economist .
News & Articles
- Opinion: Clinging to coal on the reservation is looking backward
To hear glowing words like these from some leaders of the Navajo Nation, you might think the tribe had decided to head boldly into renewable energy or some other modern economic model.
June 21, 2013 - Summit Daily News
- Diana, goddess of the hunt, to be golden once again in her grand spot
For more than 80 years, lithe-limbed Diana, chaste goddess of the hunt, boldly and dynamically nude, has stretched her bow at the top of the Great Stair of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
June 21, 2013 - Philly.com
- Stereotyping of Russians in America Shattered in New Historical Fiction
Russian author Lyudmila Noble boldly reveals the true plight and sentiments of her fellow countrymen in “Just Touching the Memory” (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/LyudmilaNoble/JustTouchingtheMemory/prweb10857285.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- Barack Obama in ABC News
If we do not act swiftly and boldly, most experts now believe that we could lose millions of jobs next year,Obama warned.
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
We have acted boldly to help prevent the crisis on Wall Street from becoming a crisis in communities across our country,Bush said shortly after the plan cleared Congress, although he conceded, "our economy continues to face serious...