- n the application of heat to change something from a liquid to a gas
- n cooking in a liquid that has been brought to a boil
- v come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- v immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- v bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- v be agitated
- v be in an agitated emotional state
- r extremely
- Even as Iceland's finances collapse, it still reaps dividends from the geothermal heat boiling under its frozen landscapes.
- Never has Michigan's tiny Kalamazoo College (enrollment: 750) so aptly embodied one Indian meaning of its namesake city: "boiling water.
- Filmed in stop motion, Western Spaghetti is a clever cooking simulation, an arts-and-crafts extravaganza that manages to make bubble wrap look like boiling water and lets red .
News & Articles
- Bonnaroo 2013: Top 10 Best Performances
Boiling down the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival to 10 great performances is always a fool's errand -- how can hundreds of shows and four days of...
June 17, 2013 - Billboard
- Boiling Springs man wins $300,000 in lottery
A Boiling Springs man recently learned his lucky lottery numbers really are one in a million — and then some.
June 14, 2013 - Spartanburg Herald-Journal
- Boiling Springs plans money for new town hall, worker raises
Published: Friday, June 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM. BOILING SPRINGS --Water and tax rates are expected to remain the same next year, but the Boiling Springs town budget includes funding for a proposed new $2 million town hall and salary increases for town employees.
June 14, 2013 - The Shelby Star
- Patrick Kerney in Forbes
I feel like I have a full tank, and coming to a new team with a lot of guys who have a passion for football, that's going to re-energize me even more,Kerney said. "I'm boiling over just thinking about that first game next year. I couldn't...
- Ivan Seidenberg in Reuters
This is a boiling frog issue -- how long can you stay in the water before you get boiled to death,Seidenberg said. "We're looking at close to double-digit increases in healthcare costs going into the future."
- Eric Staal in CBC.ca
We felt like we had a lot of jump,Eric Staal said. "We were at the boiling point as soon as that puck dropped to start the game. We were really firing with a lot of energy and the atmosphere was unbelievable and that adds to it. It was a...