- n a historical area and former kingdom in the Czech Republic
- n a group of artists and writers with real or pretended artistic or intellectual aspirations and usually an unconventional life style
- The new bohemia is less a place than it is a headspace.
- As for the children, there were only two ways of defeating bohemia: to become a complete square, like Caspar John, who turned his back on the turpentine turmoil, joined the .
- Picasso, who at 29 had just begun the transition from bohemia to the haute bourgeoisie, was terrified.
News & Articles
- Wohl Associates Inc. Now Selling Used Pharmaceutical Equipment
BOHEMIA, N.Y. -- via PRWEB - Wohl Associates, a trusted leader in the used processing and packaging industries, is now selling used pharmaceutical equipment that can be used by production facilities in ...
June 18, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Brothers II ends 10-year building hunt
The principals of office machine specialists Brothers II finally pulled the trigger last month and acquired a building in Bohemia after 10 years of looking.
June 17, 2013 - Long Island Business News
- Heartland Cooks 6/16 - Lou's Palacinki Bohemian Crepes
This week's Heartland Cook lives in Cape Girardeau but has a recipe from the old country. Lou Flood makes her family's traditional Bohemian crepes also known as Palacinki.
June 16, 2013 - KFVS 12 Cape Girardeau
- Sun Jian in NPR
If you take Rent on stage in China, it doesn't make sense. We don't have bohemia, we don't have so many drug users or gay people, and we don't do threesomes. So we use your structure, and we put our lives into it,Sun says.
- John Waters in Chicago Tribune
It's always Baltimore,Waters says. "It's just the people, because they all think they're normal, when they're more bizarre than anyone in Bohemia. I'm never bored there, ever."
- Carla Bruni in Telegraph.co.uk
Becoming an actor was not something I had even thought of. I was a kid in bohemia. Today as a mature woman working in India, I would never do such a shoot, not because I have double standards, but because such shots are just not part of our... Bipasha Basu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipasha_Basu&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE5iM6RwwUivH5iU0-UFQ7heByHIw Bollywood Mantra http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/john-says-bips-looks-hot-in-the-ad/5899/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGZjq3i-ISOoDYm29EyfL2wRypa1A Jun 3, 2010
11355 15735 bohemian She wrote: The companion of the new UK head of government is a kind of fashion icon: until now artistic director of the luxury paper company Smythson, Samantha Cameron combines stylishness with a feel for her time. Aristocratic but bohemian,...