- s exhibiting self-importance
- Tokyo Joe built his investing reputation post by boastful post on the rough-and-tumble public discussions of the Silicon Investor (www.
- The mere plans for it have already made her proud again, and boastful.
- Framini, the stolid embodiment of the old Peronismo, is boastful, loudly emotional, disorganized; his course is "revolution" and an "open fight.
News & Articles
- 'Huge character win' for Blackhawks
BOSTON - The Stanley Cup Finals were headed back to Chicago no matter how Game 4 turned out Wednesday night at TD Garden. But by virtue of their 6-5 overtime victory over the Bruins, the Blackhawks remained relevant in the Cup conversation while silencing a boatload of boastful Bostonians who had already begun mapping out a victory parade route.
June 20, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Not Just Kanye: 7 More Extreme Celebrity Profiles
The rapper's recent profile was expectedly boastful and predictably fun reading -- and it joins these famous profiles in the hall of fame
June 13, 2013 - Time Magazine
- Ahmed Rashid in International Herald Tribune
He's a boastful character. I think after four years of silence, he'd probably like to be up there with the likes of bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri as a major figure and ideologue, and impress people with everything he's done,said Ahmed...
- Dale Earnhardt Jr in SportingNews.com
I feel like we've got a shot, you know what I mean,Earnhardt said. "Nobody's boastful enough, I don't think, personality-wise to come in here and claim that (he should be considered the favorite). I wouldn't expect anybody to do that. But...
- Christopher Hitchens in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Love her or hate her -- Christopher Hitchens calls her "a religious fanatic and a proud, boastful ignoramus" -- in two short months, Sarah Palin has made it hard to imagine politics without her.