- n a native or inhabitant of Nova Scotia
- Talk about a dry and most people think of a Methodist or a Baptist bluenose.
- Any political candidate who declared that God was on his side would be laughed off the podium as an idiot or a wowser (prude, intrusive bluenose).
- But the British pressignoring the fact that British movie men had invited him overattacked him as a bluenose.
News & Articles
- Laugh 'til you die
BAR HARBOR — The Bluenose Inn will remain open weekends through Dec. 22.
Nov. 9, 2013 - Fenceviewer
- Bill Casey in CTV.ca
Conservative Bill Casey demanded to know "how much money was stolen from the Bluenose."
- Azlan Iskandar in Malaysia Star
I have just recovered from a hamstring injury which I suffered in the quarter-finals of the Bluenose Classic in Canada last month. I can expect a real tough battle against Grant in the opening match,said Azlan, who won the KL Open in 2003.