- n a serviceman in the navy
- SUBMARINES The bluejacket was sweating a little in his clean and faded dungarees.
- The lone remaining bluejacket took over: three times he grabbed a shell from the fuse pot, placed it in the tray, dashed to the other side of the gun, rammed it home, jumped into .
- After listening to the squawks of World War II civilian-sailors for four long years, the Navy authorized the first basic change in the bluejacket's uniform since 1817.
News & Articles
- BlueJackets can't catch Bend
The Kitsap BlueJackets started off their second home series of the season Tuesday against the Bend Elks.
June 20, 2013 - Central Kitsap Reporter