- n bluish warm-water marine food and game fish that follow schools of small fishes into shallow waters
- n fatty bluish flesh of bluefish
- Every year about this time, bluefish school off the New Jersey shore.
- Oily fish, like salmon, sardines, mackerel, herring, bluefish and black cod, are the best sources of those special fats.
- Other sources of omega-3s: herring, mackerel and bluefish.
News & Articles
- LATEST NEWS
Bluefish bats come alive in N.J. SOMERSET, N.J. -- The Bridgeport Bluefish defeated the Somerset Patriots 8-6 Sunday afternoon at TD Bank Ballpark in Atlantic League action.
June 17, 2013 - Connecticut Post
- Catch of the day
A 12.9-pound bluefish caught by Wayne Gast on the boat No Limits is shown to those gathered to watch the weight-ins Saturday afternoon. As of 6:45 p.m., this was the only fish brought to the docks to be weighed.
June 16, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Doug Jones in AZ Central.com
I was flying way under the celebrity radar for about 18 years,Jones says in a phone interview. "And all of a sudden Hellboy comes along and kind of put me as a speck there. Who's that bluefish guy?"
- Jim Saxton in Asbury Park Press
Atlantic menhaden are a key piece of the Atlantic ecosystem from Florida to Maine,Saxton said at the hearing. "They serve as a vital link in the food chain and are a primary source of food for striped bass, bluefish and weakfish, and are...
- Tommy John in PR Web (press release)
This miracle surgery saved my career and I'm glad, in some small way, that I was able to save the careers of a lot of other pitchers in baseball,said John. "But today, as Field Manager for the Bridgeport Bluefish, if I'm going to continue...