- n any of numerous shrubs of the genus Vaccinium bearing blueberries
- n sweet edible dark-blue berries of either low-growing or high-growing blueberry plants
- And when aging rats ate a blueberry-enriched diet for four months, they performed as well in memory tests as younger rats.
- I love how exercise makes me feel, but tomorrow I might skip the VersaClimber and skip the blueberry bar that is my usual postexercise reward.
- Hawking edible oddities like eucalyptus chutney, wasabi rhizomes and blueberry acai gummy pandas, some 2,400 exhibitors gathered at the 54th annual Fancy Food show in New York City .
- Sarah Palin in Washington Post (blog)
Yes, that Joe McGinniss,Palin writes. "Here he is -- about 15 feet away on the neighbor's rented deck overlooking my children's play area and my kitchen window. Maybe we'll welcome him with a homemade blueberry pie tomorrow so he'll know...
- Rachel Weisz in Stuff.co.nz
It was 2Â½ months after I'd had a baby, so it was kind of perfect,Weisz said in a phone interview from Malta, where she is now shooting the historical epic Agora. "It was five, six days in Memphis (where her Blueberry scenes were shot) and...
- AnnaSophia Robb in INDYchannel.com
When I blowing up into the blueberry, I was 14 feet up in the air and was wearing a prosthetic face mask on that was all blue,Robb, a native of Denver, explained.