blucher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n Prussian general who is remembered for his leadership in the wars against Napoleon (1742-1819)
- n a high shoe with laces over the tongue
News & Articles
- NEW: Sumter serves as scenic gateway to North Port
Sumter Boulevard, the northern entryway to North Port from Interstate 75, is the best-looking public boulevard "not only in the region but in Florida," says City Commissioner Jim Blucher.
Nov. 1, 2013 - The Sarasota Herald-Tribune
- James Cronin in AScribe (press release)
It's a tour de force and it reflects the enormous care with which Ed Blucher and his colleagues created this data,said Cronin, the University Professor Emeritus in Physics at the University of Chicago. "Everything fits together in a really...
- Cloris Leachman in CNN
People of all ages know every line of that movie,Leachman says, "Everywhere I go people run up to me and either begin telling me lines from that movie or ask me to do lines as Frau Blucher."
- Gene Wilder in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
Wilder, who played Dr. Frankenstein in the film, explains, "I chose the name (Blucher) because I wanted an authentic German name. I took out some of the books I had of the letters to and from Sigmund Freud."