- n processing that involves blowing a gas
- v exhale hard
- v be blowing or storming
- v free of obstruction by blowing air through
- v be in motion due to some air or water current
The leaves were blowing in the wind
- v make a sound as if blown
- v shape by blowing
- v make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- v spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- v spend lavishly or wastefully on
- v sound by having air expelled through a tube
- v play or sound a wind instrument
- v provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- v cause air to go in, on, or through
- v cause to move by means of an air current
- v spout moist air from the blowhole
- v leave; informal or rude
- v lay eggs
- v cause to be revealed and jeopardized
- v show off
- v allow to regain its breath
- v melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
- v burst suddenly
- Public shofar-blowing in Jerusalem is forbidden by law, for it infuriates Arabs, incites to riot.
- In between, we got Desmond's mind-blowing premonitions, invisible mystic island honcho, Jacob, and the moving death of doomed romantic junkie Charlie.
- Every kid who has ever puffed out his cheeks blowing up a sausage-shaped toy balloon has marveled that anything as immaterial as air can make the thin rubber so rigid and strong.
News & Articles
- Blowing Rock firefighters respond to car fire Friday
Blowing Rock Fire & Rescue were called to the scene of a car fire on Blackberry Road on Friday night. The car was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. There were no injuries and the fire is being investigated by the Watauga County Fire Marshal's Office. Patterson Fire Department came up from Caldwell County to stand by at Blowing Rock Fire Station because Blowing Rock units were busy on ...
June 15, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Tractor trailer overturns near Blowing Rock
BLOWING ROCK, N.C. -- A truck driver escaped unharmed after the tractor trailer turned over in Blowing Rock. The truck fell to its side while turning in a curve of the southbound lanes of Highway 321 near the Green Park Inn Friday evening. The highway was closed for hours as crews cleaned up the mess. Patterson Fire Department assisted with other calls while Blowing Rock firefighters were on ...
June 15, 2013 - WCNC Charlotte
- Overturned tractor trailer in Blowing Rock
Blowing Rock Fire & Rescue spent two hours on scene in response to an over turned tractor trailer on Highway 321 in Blowing Rock Friday evening.
June 15, 2013 - WBTV Charlotte
- Barack Obama in The Gazette (Montreal)
Obama said he was struggling with "how to balance creating a process that adheres to rule of law, habeas corpus, basic principles of Anglo-American legal system, but doing it in a way that doesn't result in releasing people who are intent on blowing...
- Paul Goydos in The Associated Press
There's no way I can hit a 7-iron 175. Not gonna happen, no matter how hard the wind's blowing,Goydos said. "Maybe at the British where the ball lands at 140 and bounces to 170. And I hit a 7-iron as good as I could hit it."
- Phil Mickelson in Forbes
I think anybody who made the cut actually has a realistic chance,Mickelson said. "With the wind blowing the next two days like it's supposed to, I think over par is going to win. If you made the cut and shoot in the 60s, you're right back...