bloodily : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r involving a great bloodshed
- Zhukov applied classic cavalry tactics to armored warfare: he massed his tanks, smashed a hole through the center of the Japanese Sixth Army, and bloodily crushed its flanks .
- When it ended abruptly and bloodily last week, many Americans were again entertaining the sort of doubts that Nixon has tried to quiet.
- In the lands drained by the Yangtze, the Yellow River, the Mekong, the Tiber, the Po, the Rhone, the Scheldt, the Rhine, men are dividedin some cases bloodily;over whether .
News & Articles
- Past Times: 'Killer Kane' gets his Medal of Honor
Buried among the usual melange of shootings, stabbings, drownings, car wrecks and mayhem that bloodily populate the front pages of the past, there are some gems that require a gentle click to the left from the online reader. Enjoy.
Sept. 5, 2013 - The Shreveport Times