blogger : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who keeps and updates a blog
- Josh Wolf is the first blogger to be targeted by federal authorities for not cooperating with a grand jury.
- He might be the most respected blogger in China, precisely because he respects almost nothing.
- The Chinese blogger who is waging a war of words against Beijing's secret police.
News & Articles
- Circuit Finds Blogger Issued 'True Threat' Against Judges
A divided federal appeals court has upheld the conviction of a blogger who wrote that three 7th Circuit judges "deserve to be killed."
June 22, 2013 - Law.com
- Blogger sues Sheriff's Dept. over FOIA denial
WOODSTOCK – An Internet blogger is suing the McHenry County Sheriff, an attorney within the Department, and its FOIA officer, and asking a judge to make internal records available for his inspection.
June 21, 2013 - Northwest Herald
- Blogger Blitz: Sanchez or Geno Smith?
By all accounts, veteran Mark Sanchez is winning the New York Jets’ quarterback competition over rookie Geno Smith in organized team activities and minicamp. But should Sanchez get the ball in Week 1? According to Jets center Nick Mangold, Sanchez is the answer for the Jets in 2013. But I disagree with Mangold's assessment in the AFC East blog’s latest Blogger Blitz.
June 20, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Karl Rove in Dallas Morning News
Mr. Rove told Fox News Channel that the book sounds like the work of "a left-wing blogger," adding, "if he had these moral qualms, he should have spoken up about them."
- Raul Ibanez in The Big Lead
Ibanez said: "There should be more credibility than some 42-year-old blogger typing in his mother's basement."
- Sarah Palin in Hindustan Times
South Carolina: Don't let some blogger make any accusation against your Nikki if the guy doesn't even have the guts or the integrity to speak further on such a significant claim,Palin wrote in a posting on her Facebook page.