- n United States composer (born in Switzerland) who composed symphonies and chamber music and choral music and a piano sonata and an opera (1880-1959)
News & Articles
- Paying Artful Homage
L'Wren Scott’s fall collection was inspired by Gustav Klimt, so it was appropriately surreal to see Ms. Scott and four of her dresses stationed in front of “Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer I” at the Neue Galerie, the setting for a conversation between her and Rachel Feinstein.
June 21, 2013 - New York Times
- Hollywood Meets Akron on 2Day2NiteShow.com with Iconic Stylist to the Stars Phillip Bloch, Thursday, June 20, 9:00pm EST
World-renowned fashion stylist to the stars Phillip Bloch will be joining 2Day2NiteShow.com’s host Nina Rawls for a live interaction with webcast viewers on Thursday, June 20, at 9:00pm EST. Widely considered to be Hollywood’s premier fashion stylist, Phillip Bloch has become one of the world’s major fashion figures. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases ...
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Review: Ernest Bloch's 'Macbeth' a welcome treat by Long Beach Opera
For all of the attention lavished upon West Coast composers lately, one who has mostly escaped the net is Ernest Bloch.
June 17, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Bob Graham in Rapid City Journal
We had a good group that are hard workers,Graham said. "Saylor at running back, Kyle Kepplinger at linebacker, Skyler Bloch is an all-state center. The kids stepped up and we wanted to win."
- Joe Solmonese in Windy City Times
Bloch is snubbing 20 years of bipartisan interpretation of the law. A statute in place since the late 1970s has protected federal workers against discrimination based on sexual orientation,said Joe Solmonese, president of the Human Rights...