- n flashy, ostentatious jewelry
the rapper was loaded with bling
- Urban style hounds check HypeBeast every day for the latest news on limited-edition sneakers, hats, jeans, shades and other coveted bling.
- Where, he wondered, amid all this news about "the mating habits of AARP members" and their offspring's "bloggy, bling-bling birdsong of me-me-me-me-me sounds" were the cover .
- Le Monde described it as a "vacuous gigantic stewpot," L'Express called it "French cinema's first bling-bling film," while Libration said it was a "tragic potion.
News & Articles
- 'The Bling Ring' needs to examine the cost of its characters' criminal exploits more deeply
'The Bling Ring' is based on a true story about a group of teenagers who robbed the homes of celebrities.
June 14, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- 'Bling Ring': When Fame-Obsessed Teens Go Rogue
As with many of Sofia Coppola's films, it's the quiet mundanity of The Bling Ring that really hits home. Based on a Vanity Fair article, the story follows a group of privileged but troubled teens as they rob the homes of various Hollywood A-listers.
June 14, 2013 - NPR
- Review: 'The Bling Ring'
The Bling Ring, Sofia Coppola's acerbically arresting fifth feature, is a tasty contradiction: a clear-eyed, empathetic look at people the movie doesn't even pretend you can like. It's a true-life drama of American youth culture gone mad. Based on a 2010 Vanity Fair article by Nancy Jo Sales, the film tells the story of a pack of L.A. teenagers (four girls and one boy) who in 2008 began to break ...
June 14, 2013 - CNN
- Mariah Carey in Oneindia
The inspiration for Lollipop Bling was Nick's marriage proposal to me. He first surprised me with a ring-pop - romantic, fun and young-at-heart - like me,40-year-old Carey said.
- David Tyree in International Herald Tribune
It means I get to bling this thing,Tyree said.
- Tom Werner in Boston Channel.com
This is a great day for everyone in Red Sox Nation because this is a day to celebrate what a remarkable season the team had, and I can't wait for the players to see the bling,said Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner.