- r without seeing or looking
he felt around his desk blindly
- r without preparation or reflection; without a rational basis
they bought the car blindly
he picked a wife blindly
- Whether or not it involves cronyism and cover-up, the affair of the White House travel office is a tale of ineptitude by officials who blindly followed bureaucratic rules.
- Despite the widespread anxiety that working families feel, not to mention the broad agreement among economists that we are in a recession, President Bush and John McCain blindly .
- In an excerpt from his new book, Mahathir Mohamad reflects on Malaysia's fight for independence and rails against those who "blindly worship" the free market.
News & Articles
- Why Some Mainstream Baseball Stats Just Can't Be Trusted
Confession: I'm a baseball guy who loves statistics. I'm sure you noticed that if you've stumbled across my work before. I can't help myself, as there are just so many cool stats out there and it seems like more are coming every day. But now I have another confession to make: Sometimes, I blindly trust the stats. That's OK in most cases. Stats exist for the sole purpose of telling one precisely ...
June 20, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Bethesda on Prey 2: "It's simply not good enough"
Publisher says it "spent years and millions of dollars" making game, but "we're not going to just proceed blindly with something that isn't good enough."
June 19, 2013 - GameSpot
- 8 Superheroes Accurately Analyzed by a Clinical Psychologist
Superheroes spend all of their time saving the world, which leaves them with little to address their own issues — even when they seriously need to But entertainment website The Credits is helping out superheroes suffering from serious personal problems. SEE ALSO: 8 Superheroes as Fonts The site enlisted a clinical psychologist, Dr. Natalie Petyke, to blindly analyze a few superheroes based on ...
June 19, 2013 - Mashable
- Nawaz Sharif in Forbes
Musharraf has destroyed Pakistan. He is blindly following America's orders,Sharif told an election rally of about 3,000 people on the outskirts of the capital, Islamabad. "The whole of Pakistan is drowned in blood."
- Lindsey Graham in Forbes
We should not instinctively support someone blindly. We've been burned by doing that in the past,said Sen. Lindsey Graham, RS.C.
- Franklin D Roosevelt in Brazosport Facts (registration)
We must find practical controls over blind economic forces and blindly selfish men,Roosevelt said. "We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. ...... We are beginning to abandon...