blind spot :
- n a subject about which you are ignorant or prejudiced and fail to exercise good judgment
- n the point where the optic nerve enters the retina; not sensitive to light
News & Articles
- DOT announces 2-year delay on rear visibility for vehicles
The Obama administration is again delaying regulations on whether new cars and trucks must come equipped with rearview cameras to protect against drivers backing over people in blind spots behind their vehicles.
June 23, 2013 - WBTV Charlotte
- When It Comes To Advertising Agencies, Small Can Be Big
Recently, I wrote about the traditional pitch process in "The Pitch And Its Costly Blind Spot." I pointed out that clients are missing out on some world-class talent because the smaller advertising agencies are not all on the radar of the major pitch consultants. Consider this post a "Part 2," where I will make the case that the smaller agency can be a better, even safer, bet than the bigger ones.
June 21, 2013 - Forbes
- Driver Assistance Systems Market to Reach 108.6 Million Units by 2018 - New Report by MarketsandMarkets
[357 Pages Report] Driver Assistance Systems Market By Technology [Ultrasonic, Image, RADAR, LIDAR, Infrared (IR)], By Types [Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Departure Warning (LDWS), Park Assist, Drowsiness Monitor, Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Night Vision, Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS), Adaptive Front Lighting] & by Geography. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www ...
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb