- It's like a mashup: The sci-fi grandeur of the original Star Wars movies (this game is blessedly midichlorian-free) with the winning charm of Legos.
- The death was public, but in the pre-TV era, the mourning was blessedly private, as was the mourning for daughter Kathleen in a plane crash in France in 1948.
- On a steamy saturday afternoon just outside Shanghai, Zhang Yi is in a blessedly cool General Motors showroom, kicking the tires of the company's newer models.
News & Articles
- 'The Heat' & 'White House Down': Two Summertime Blasts
Paul Feig has made a rude caper that endears as much with its understated sentiment as it does with its symphonic blue streaks, and Roland Emmerich has once again made an agenda-free blockbuster that feels blessedly, like a summer vacation.
June 27, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire
- Catherine Malfitano in Times Online
She's one of those divinely and blessedly ignorant creatures, like many people in the arts,Malfitano says. "They float around the world. Politics doesn't really enter their domain. They can be happily oblivious to reality, as Tosca is at...
- John Howard in Sydney Morning Herald
...the Prime Minister, John Howard, dismissed Labor claims that increasing the amount of secret donations to parties raised the risk of vote-buying, saying that national politics had been "blessedly free of corruption" on both sides.