- n a worker who bleaches (cloth or flour etc.)
- Men women in the high bleacher seats began dropping children to the ground, then jumped themselves.
- In the right-field bleacher section, called "Ruthville" because George Herman ("Babe") Ruth knocks most of his homeruns there, a young girl and an old man were trampled to death .
- Leland Stanford ("Larry'') MacPhail, 55, baseball's bleacher-lunged showman, now boss of the New York Yankees ; by Inez Thompson MacPhail, 55; after 34 years of marriage, five of .
News & Articles
- This exists: The Bleacher Report Report, created by the anonymous author "solely as an answer to Ble
This exists: The Bleacher Report Report , created by the anonymous author "solely as an answer to Bleacher Report's very powerful PR machine." [ Kinja ]
June 17, 2013 - Deadspin
- WWE Raw Live Results, Reaction, Analysis and Fallout from Payback
Welcome to the Bleacher Report live coverage for the post-Payback edition of Monday Night Raw. Sunday's Payback pay-per-view featured some great matches and interesting developments, the most exciting being the upcoming return of Rob Van Dam at Money in the Bank. Three new champions were crowned, The Shield all retained their titles, a couple of heel/face turns may have been set in motion, and ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Bleacher Bum winner
CHARLESTON -- Thanks in large part to a complete game effort from starting pitcher Jashawn McDaniel, the Sikeston American Senior Legion Post 114 baseball team kicked off pool play during the Bleacher Bum Invitational Thursday with a 4-1 win over Kennett.
June 14, 2013 - Standard Democrat
- Lou Piniella in MLB.com
Wrigley is a very unique place, it's almost a Field of Dreams-type stadium,Piniella said. "It's right in the middle of a neighborhood. You've got the ivy. You've got the bleacher bums. You've got the people across the street on the...
- Tiger Wood in USA Today
Once David made his mistake, I just said anything in the back bleachers, right bleacher, just anything over there to the right and over the water is all I had to do,Woods said. "I was just trying to play for five. I wasn't even trying to...
- Josh Groban in CBS News
It was a total moment, you know,Groban said. "My dad was in the bleacher seats [with a ] shaky camera. I came out, big tuxedo, tie. My stage presence was not very good!"