- n a white sauce of fat, broth, and vegetables (used especially with braised meat)
- Recommending the Montes Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2005 Casablanca Valley from Chile, she describes it as "quintessentially an aperitif, but if you were to drink it with a well .
- But there might be this movement in the country from his cult-like followers to support the notion that a democratically-elected leader who is loved and adored has carte blanc once .
- At Ronald Reagan's headquarters in Concord's dingy New Hampshire Highway Hotel, confident aides had chilled several bottles of Almadn blanc de blancs champagne for the expected.
- Zinedine Zidane in The Associated Press
If they lose there's a new coach in Laurent Blanc who will change all of this,Zidane said. "I don't think you can blame one player or another, but Laurent Blanc's arrival will change everything that is happening within the team."