- n a distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas)
- n a bag that fills with air
- For years, doctors have known that the urinary bladder, more than any other organ in the human body, possesses remarkable powers of regeneration, e.
- Atala began with the bladder not only because of his training as a pediatric urologist, but also because bladder cells are among the many that can be grown outside of the body.
- In the formation of gallstones: 1) the juices in the gall bladder become thickened by bacterial infection; 2) delicate cells drop off the bladder walls into the cavity, combine .
News & Articles
- Local Musician With Cancer Getting 'A Little Help From His Friends'
Eddie Money will be coming to Spokane to play a benefit concert for his drummer, friend, and Spokane native, Glenn Symmonds. Symmonds was diagnosed with bladder cancer back in April. The musician does not have insurance and so his friends are helping his raise money for medical bills. The concert will be in the Spokane Valley, at the Roadhouse.
June 23, 2013 - KHQ Spokane
- Photo: Bladder Cancer Walk
Fountain Hills Apartments hosted its annual Bladder Cancer Walk on May 4. More than 75 people gathered to support bladder cancer research and walked the 3-mile course. Walkers included seniors, children and six dogs. Lunch was served and afternoon camaraderie followed.
June 22, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Actos Lawsuits Move Forward, as Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reports on Recent Status Conference in Federal Actos Bladder ...
The Firm is providing Actos lawsuit evaluations to patients who may have developed bladder cancer following long-term use of Actos. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/actos-lawsuit/actos-bladder-cancer/prweb10855836.htm
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Nick Charles in ESPN
Having bladder cancer is clearly the greatest challenge of my life,Charles said. "Now it's time for a face-first assault. Like a fighter, just give me one round at a time and I'll eventually win. I have a positive attitude, a strong...
- Sean Penn in guardian.co.uk
The idea is to be wide awake and with an empty bladder at the beginning of every film,Penn said.
- Ron Santo in SportingNews.com
I called my doctor and I said, 'Can we wait for this operation?' It was cancer in the bladder that hadn't gone out,Santo said. "He says, 'Yeah, we can wait.' So then I called (the Cubs), and they were going to send a plane for me to go...