- n a member of a warlike group of Algonquians living in the northwestern plains
- n any of the Algonquian languages spoken by the Blackfoot
- In Manhattan's Aquarium, a little blackfoot penguin sprained its ankle when it stepped on a marshmallow someone had dropped onto the penguins' pool platform.
- Jon Tester in Helena Independent Record
This is a critically important, once-and-for-all decision for Montana,said Sen. Jon Tester. "It's the right thing to do for the Blackfoot, and its residents, and for all Montanans who value hunting and fishing Montana's wild places the way...
- Tony Abbott in Melbourne Herald Sun
I was shocked and am extremely humbled to receive this honour. I've always had, and will continue to have, a strong connection with Alberta's aboriginal people. To describe the feeling of being welcomed into the Blackfoot Nation is really beyond... Lyle Oberg http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Oberg&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHjE6WXpMmwQ8HTLTUrUYD7n4aZpw Canada NewsWire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2006/18/c7227.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFMUR48CZxTWVPhz_hJvzyjxiTVGw Jun 18, 2006
10462 14709 blackguard Wayne Swan is the person who's been talking up inflation non-stop since last November in an attempt to blackguard the former government," Mr Abbott told Network Ten.