black pepper :
- n climber having dark red berries (peppercorns) when fully ripe; southern India and Sri Lanka; naturalized in northern Burma and Assam
- n pepper that is ground from whole peppercorns with husks on
News & Articles
- 3 peppers add pop to your July 4 potato salad
One variety of pepper just isn't enough to get this potato salad ready for your July Fourth celebration. So we upped it to three — black pepper, cayenne pepper and roasted red peppers — each adding their own distinct flavor. And don't worry, the bite of black and cayenne peppers are tamed by the sweet roasted red peppers and the sour cream dressing.
June 24, 2013 - Delaware County Daily Times
- These Beans Look Better Undressed
Peeling favas is a fiddly task, but for a light dish of pasta, peas, cracked black pepper and cheese, it’s well worth the effort.
June 21, 2013 - New York Times
- Bouillabaise ‘Bool’ ya bas’)
8 pounds of fish — 2 or 3 kinds (catfish, redfish, drum or any seafood) 2 pounds onions, ground or minced 1 pound bell pepper, ground or minced Garlic, minced, amount according to taste 5 sticks celery, ground or minced Parsley and onion tops Salt, black pepper and red pepper 1 can tomato paste 1 can tomato sauce
June 21, 2013 - The Daily Iberian