- s moderately formal; requiring a dinner jacket
a black-tie dinner
- Competitions in foil, saber and pe are black-tie occasions Cyrano de Bergerac hung over the parapet, taunting the standards of 20th century swordsmanship.
- What is your favorite thing to wear? Marianne Ross AUSTIN, TEXAS There is no better feeling for me than to go to a black-tie event in a classic tuxedo Every man looks great in a .
- If Sicko doesn't win over the audience at tonight's black-tie world premiere, Moore's francophilia should do the trick.
News & Articles
- L.A. mayor-elect Eric Garcetti favors low-key over glitz
Garcetti's made few major announcements, his transition team is short on big names and he's forgoing a black-tie inaugural ball. He's also on a city listening tour. When it comes to glitz and showmanship, L.A.'s next mayor is taking things down a notch.
June 18, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Zoofari: Griffin & The Gargoyles
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Dine and dance under the stars at the Saint Louis Zoo’s biennial creative black-tie party,...
June 18, 2013 - FOX 2 News St. Louis
- ZOO-to-DO a hit
ZOOtoDO —a chic, black-tie and tennis shoes affair. With more than 50 of the area’s finest restaurants and caterers and live music on multiple stages, ZOOtoDO spotlights the sophisticated side of the Zoo. ZOOtoDO guests must be 21 or over.
June 15, 2013 - The Toledo Blade