- n a small informal restaurant; serves wine
- Offering reliable and affordable food, the bistro choices are better than they have been in years.
- Dean Coppard, a chef from Queensland fell in love with Sarah, a waitress from Armagh when they met in a restaurant in Sydney. They came back to her native city where they set up this bistro four years ago
- A former head chef of a Poole bistro is proving he can stand the heat as he bids to become the UK’s top professional Masterchef.
- Daniel Boulud in Bizjournals.com
Metropolitan Miami is the perfect venue to launch a new DB Bistro,Boulud said. "I chose Miami for its sunny urban energy, which I love, and I chose Metropolitan Miami for its mix of business, residential and entertainment elements....
- Gordon Ramsay in New York Post
In New York, I'm gonna do something a little bit more relaxed in the style of a cafe/bistro,says Ramsay. "We opened Foxtrot Oscar in London - it's an amazing neighborhood bistro along the lines of The Spotted Pig . . . It's not because of...
- Mario Batali in Business Wire (press release)
It's not hard to see that I'ma supporter of Crocs, given that I wear them on a daily basis. The new Bistro model brings functionality for the kitchen to the equation producing a product that I am happy to support,said Batali.