- n a thick cream soup made from shellfish
- But she had to take on a war order: a $500,000 contract for bisque cups, platters and dishes for Navy hospitals.
- Prowl the streets of Reykjavik at 3 in the morning and eat the sausages and lobster bisque.
- From George Stephanopoulos: Lobster bisque with beignets, seared Virginia bass with leeks and potatoes, pound cake with fruit compote and lemon sorbet.
News & Articles
- Even tattered flags can fetch big bucks at auction
Cowles Syndicate Inc. This Uncle Sam was made with googly eyes and a fancy cap, but no beard. This is a German doll made in about 1918, the year World War I ended. He is carrying a U.S. flag. The bisque doll, 14 inches high, sold for $2,350 at a 2012 auction.
June 13, 2013 - Everett Herald
- Pittsfield's popular Bisque, Beads & Beyond! set to close
PITTSFIELD -- The owner of the Bisque, Beads & Beyond! craft shop is planning to close her popular North Street store by this fall, but she may not entirely leave the business.
June 10, 2013 - Berkshire Eagle
- Paint fixes a decorating mistake
By Debbe Daley Have you ever decided to move forward with a remodel that you were unsure of the outcome? Well, in a phone call Theresa Ducharme of Hudson, N.H., revealed she had done just that. With confidence in her voice, she explained, "I think I made a kitchen mistake and I need you to fix it." Theresa and Ed had updated their kitchen to white cabinets with bisque appliances. They had ...
June 7, 2013 - Sentinel & Enterprise
- George Stephanopoulos in Washington Post
Over a lunch of what Stephanopoulos described on Twitter as "lobster bisque w beignets, seared Virginia bass w leeks and pot[atoes], pound cake w fruit compote and lemon sorbet," the conversation was conducted on background, according to an...
- Barack Obama in Newsweek
Mr. Obama said: "Yes, it still causes me pain and keeps from being able to enjoy lobster bisque."