- n the branch of molecular biology that studies the use of microorganisms to perform specific industrial processes
biotechnology produced genetically altered bacteria that solved the problem
- Many scientists believe biotech could raise overall crop productivity in developing countries as much as 25% and help prevent the loss of those crops after they are harvested.
- Now Mullen, 44, and the biotech industry are coming of age together only this time it's no accident.
- Before Christophe Echeverri decided to spin off his postdoctoral project into a biotech company called Cenix BioScience, in 1999, he hesitated, fearing the switch from lab coat to .
- Jim Greenwood in ThomasNet Industrial News Room
Many biotech companies whose products have not yet made their way to market will be in a stronger position to carry out clinical trials and product development because of this provision,said Jim Greenwood, president and CEO of the...