- n a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis
- With biometrics, how you type can allow websites to know who you are--or aren't.
- Three biometrics companies merged to form Identix, based in Minneapolis, Minn.
- It's not known how many schools use finger scans and other biometrics.
News & Articles
- Smart Elevator Market Worth $16.4 Billion by 2018
DALLAS, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to a new market research report " Smart Elevator Market : Access Controls & Security (Card Based, Biometrics, Touch Screens & Keypads, Security); Automation ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Research and Markets: China Biometrics Market Report with Forecasts & Opportunities to 2018
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Biometrics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2
June 10, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Middies help test high-tech concussion monitor
MIDDLETOWN - For three days this week, a group of football players at Middletown High School were at the forefront of concussion monitoring technology. i1 Biometrics, an information and technology company based in Rowayton, Conn.
June 8, 2013 - Middletown Times Herald-Record
- Chris Evans in The Age
Better identity management and the use of biometrics are fundamental in the fight against identity crime and to secure Australia's borders,Senator Evans said in a statement. "It will also facilitate faster processing for genuine...