billionaire : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at more than a billion dollars
- The billionaire financier Carl Icahn.
- Saudi billionaire Prince Al-Walid bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al-Saud.
- Money Man Sir Richard Branson, the billionaire entrepreneur famous for creating the Virgin brand, was recently made the United Nations Correspondents Association Citizen of the .
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
I thought about going to (billionaire investor) Warren Buffett, and I decided it would be embarrassing that I only had $100,000 to invest,Obama said.
- Keith Edelman in France24
I just want to make sure that fans really do understand that if a billionaire buys any club in the country, it doesn't automatically mean that they're going to have success or be able to invest further sums in the squads,Edelman told the...
- Peter Diamandis in International Herald Tribune
You have a billionaire funding a rebel inventor. Putting those two together makes perfect sense,said Peter Diamandis, founder of the nonprofit X Prize Foundation, who has known both men for nearly a decade.