- n the largest city in Montana; located in southern Montana on the Yellowstone river
- n request for payment of a debt
- v demand payment
- v advertise especially by posters or placards
- v publicize or announce by placards
- As executive committee chairman of Cunningham Walsh (1961 billings: $48.
- In all, the fast shuffle increased the agency's total annual billings to over $90 million.
- Last week Ney picked up Wunderman, Ricotta Kline, which has billings of $30 million and is the largest agency in direct-response advertising, the field in which consumers order .
- Byron Dorgan in Forbes
Nothing has been sponsored by me or anyone else that these parcels go only to residents of Billings County,Dorgan said last week. "If that is what they are choosing to do, that is not the right choice in my judgment."
- Dick Morris in Sunshine State News
Rick Scott made millions in highly questionable billings under the Medicaid and Medicare program. His financial dealings have come under great scrutiny. But he is using his gains to fund a campaign of smear against McCollum,Morris said.
- Alan Hevesi in Newsday
It is critical that every dollar meant for health care goes for health care,Hevesi said. "I am pleased that our auditors' findings helped to ensure that Signature will no longer be submitting fraudulent billings to the Medicaid program."