- n a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own
- Obama has proved himself repeatedly to be a very tolerant, very rational-sounding sort of bigot.
- The bigot comes to America and insults its most genteel members, agrees with its most ignorant, and sets out to pursue the Big Breasted Virgin Blonde, the real American male dream.
- I played a bigot who commits a murder.
News & Articles
- Catholic League attacks Macy’s & Irish writer Neil Jordan- VIDEO
The influential Catholic League, the Catholic anti-defamation group, has attacked Macy’s and Irish writer Neil Jordanwho they call an atheist and anti-Catholic bigot.
June 29, 2013 - Irish Central
- Can we forgive Paula Deen?
Once a racist, always a racist? Will bigots always be bigots?
June 29, 2013 - CNN
- Played Out: the Liberal Racists' Ã‚Â“Uncle TomÃ‚Â” Card
Meet Ryan Patrick Winkler. He's a 37-year-old liberal Minnesota state legislator with a B.A. in history from Harvard University and a J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School. He's also a coward, a bigot, a liar and a textbook example of plantation progressivism.
June 26, 2013 - Michelle Malkin via Yahoo! News
- Mel Gibson in Plain Dealer
The actor eventually apologized for those remarks ("I am not a bigot. Hatred of any kind goes against my faith," he said in a statement then), and he attended rehab.
- Bill Donohue in Washington Post
Senator Obama has repudiated the endorsement of Louis Farrakhan, another bigot. McCain should follow suit and retract his embrace of Hagee,Donohue said.
- Mitch McConnell in San Jose Mercury News
Senator Helms certainly was no bigot,Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Friday. "He was a man however not into subtlety. You know what he thought about a particular issue. You certainly knew because he was not into the kind of...