- n eyeglasses having two focal lengths, one for near vision and the other for far vision
- It may not help to know which parent to blame for our bald pates or bifocals, but when it comes to more serious health risks, like heart disease and breast cancer, the stakes are .
- Would he have gained this much weight, needed bifocals and developed a bad hip that required a cane? Is it possible that a person can so identify with someone else that he morphs .
- Andropov sized up his American guest through thick bifocals and smiled enigmatically.
News & Articles
- Cops Arrest Suspect For Allegedly Beating 92-Year-Old And Stealing His Bible
Police have arrested a suspect for beating a 92-year-old man and stealing his Bible in Manhattan this week. Francisco Flores, 40, has been arrested for allegedly following Ricardo Velez into his Chelsea apartment on Monday night, knocking him to the ground, and stealing his Bible, bag, and bifocals. Velez, who suffered a broken hip during the assault, was extremely shaken up by the incident: “I ...
June 15, 2013 - Gothamist
- St Jerome in News & Observer
When you're older, there's a loss of the senses,Jerome said. "You're wearing bifocals -- it's so easy not to look down. The whole person is still there, but it's the senses that are bewildering them."
- Butch Otter in Kansas City Star
His legacy is his vision,said Gov. Butch Otter, Simplot's former son-in-law. "Compared with him, the rest of the world was wearing bifocals."
- Butch Cassidy in Canton Repository (subscription)
I have vision,the confident Butch says at another point in the film, "and the rest of the world wears bifocals." "Could you do that? Why can they do it? Who are those guys?"