bidet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a basin for washing genitals and anal area
- The toilet at Tokyo Midtown may have been a rather basic model of what is called a "washlet," but its options included a warmed seat, bidet cleansing, spray cleansing (a rather .
- Its $699 Zoe smart seat warms up on cold nights, includes a bidet-like cleaning nozzle and kills odors through a sprayless catalytic process that starts the moment you sit down.
- The house is complete with hi-fi set, high-powered hunting rifles, 3,500 books, pushbutton kitchen and Hollywood-style bathroom (with a French-style bidet).
News & Articles
- Price Point: $1.35 million
Price Point: $1.35 million The chef's kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a breakfast nook and work area, as well as a wet bar with built-in shelving. The master bathroom features a jetted tub and bidet, along with dual vanities and a walk-in shower.
June 22, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Oprah Winfrey in New York Times
Welcome to your nose bidet,Ms. Winfrey said enthusiastically as the woman inserted the spout of a ceramic pot into one nostril, tilted her head and let a solution of non-iodized salt and water flow up her nose and out the other nostril.
- Paul Berry in Irish Times
All the white goods, sinks, bath, bidet and toilet were purchased from the UK on Ebay,says Berry.