bicyclist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who rides a bicycle
- Subjects range from a colorfully dressed bicyclist in New Delhi to some guy wearing a cape.
- A bicyclist rides by a Wells Fargo branch in San Francisco .
- For instance, a newly attacked bicyclist veers into the path of an oncoming bicycle.
News & Articles
- Bicyclist Killed After Collision With FedEx Truck In Fullerton
A bicyclist was killed Thursday after being hit by a FedEx delivery truck in Fullerton.
June 20, 2013 - CBS 2 Los Angeles
- Bicyclist runs into truck in Biloxi
BILOXI -- A bicyclist was injured when he ran into the side of a pickup truck Thursday afternoon on Popp's Ferry Road at Bay Vista Drive, said Biloxi police Sgt. Jackie Rhodes.
June 20, 2013 - The Biloxi Sun Herald
- Bicyclist killed in northeast-area crash
A bicyclist was killed in a crash with a motor vehicle in Northeast Albuquerque tonight, police said. The crash happened around 9:45 p.m. on Wyoming, near Harwood NE, according to... Read more »
June 20, 2013 - Albuquerque Journal
- Tom Glavine in Los Angeles Dodgers
It's not an issue of bat speed,said Glavine. "It's just like a controlled swing." "Sort of like a bicyclist not exceeding 200 miles per hour?"