- a composed of two legislative bodies
- s consisting of two chambers
the bicameral heart of a fish
- Despite all the handwringing from the media, Democrats have stayed remarkably united on getting to a bicameral solution.
- There are a mere 391 people living in the capital, Melekeok; Palau's bicameral legislature employs a paltry 9 Senators and 16 members of the House of Delegates.
- Forty nine states, each with bicameral legislative bodies, some of which have distinguished themselves recently with unabashed levels of incompetency and cluelessness.
News & Articles
- More Than 200 Retailers Have Been Targeted By Patent Trolls
There’s reason to be optimistic that before the end of the year Washington will put patent trolls in their place. In the last few weeks, the push for reform has gained momentum in Congress , with five bills being introduced or circulated in a rare show of bicameral and bipartisan support. To boot, President Obama last week came out with a set of executive actions and strong suggestions for ...
June 10, 2013 - AdWeek
- John McCain in CNN
McCain said he was "proud of the work that I did, particularly engaging the House Republicans who have been completely shut out of any negotiations. It's now going to be a bipartisan and bicameral result."
- Mel Watt in New California Media
We have worked extremely hard over a number of months to reach bipartisan and bicameral agreement on this legislation and had reason to believe it would be considered expeditiously,CBC Chairman Mel Watt said in statement. "The Voting...
- Manuel Villar in ABS CBN News
We are preparing resolution reiterating the position that this is a bicameral chamber,Senate President Manuel Villar said, explaining that this resolution is being prepared by the minority.