- n someone who loves (and usually collects) books
- Signac was also an energetic and talented writer, an avid reader and bibliophile, and an ardent backer of the avant-garde in the days when that word actually meant something.
- The Scribner incident was important, for the friendly clerk was Lewis Hatch, who became a great bibliophile and continued to befriend the young window-gazer.
- The shy bibliophile who has picked up some musty, stained bibelot in a sulphurous basement often has apologetic recourse to the sales value of his purchase.
News & Articles
- Extra, Extra: A Tsunami May Have Hit New Jersey
Because thankfully the Garden State was not swept away, click today's end-of-day links: rats terrorizing Harlem apartment, A Time To Kill coming to Broadway, Queens carousel now landmarked, bibliophile kitty, and more! Don't forget to follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook . You can also get the top stories mailed to you— sign up here . [ more › ]
June 25, 2013 - Gothamist