- n top part of an apron; covering the chest
- n a napkin tied under the chin of a child while eating
- v drink moderately but regularly
- In one that appeared before me last winter, I was 17 years old again, a nervous high school student with an overbite, wearing a paper bib around my neck and lying back in a large .
- The gift, called a daddy package, contains such essentials as a nursing bottle, a bib and diapers, and Copenhagen expects you to use ita lot.
- A woman holds a baby wearing a bib that says Bush loves my unborn friends, during a campaign rally for the President.
News & Articles
- Boilermaker tweaks transfer program
This year, the Boilermaker's transfer program, which allows one runner to transfer their bib to another runner, looks a little different.
June 23, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch
- Indiana, PA - Indiana County
Robert Moreau is co-owner of Bib's Downtown restaurant in Winston-Salem, N.C. and will be competing on "BBQ Pitmasters."
June 22, 2013 - The Indiana Gazette
- American Lung Association retires number of cyclist killed in Trek Across Maine
Posted June 19, 2013, at 9:35 a.m. The bib number worn by a Massachusetts cyclist killed in the Trek Across Maine will never again be worn by any trekker.
June 19, 2013 - Bangor Daily News
- Alvaro Uribe in Boston Globe (registration)
An officer mistakenly and contrary to orders . . . put a cloth bib over his vest that carried the symbol of the International Committee of the Red Cross,Uribe said in a speech in Bogota.
- John Kucera in Forbes
I hope to keep it for more races,Kucera said. "Wearing the red bib, you got to go fast."
- Mellisa Hollingsworth-Richards in CBC.ca
I am very, very happy to win the overall title and I can't think of a more perfect position with fresh ice and my home track in front of me than having that No. 1 bib in Whistler,Hollingsworth said after being named champion. "It was...