- n a native or inhabitant of Bhutan
- a of or pertaining to or characteristic of Bhutan or its people or culture or language
- Sonam in International Herald Tribune
It is a great opportunity for the Bhutanese people to be, themselves, part of the country's governance and I have fond remembrances of our great kings,52-year-old local businessman Sonam Drukpa said after he cast his vote.
- Pranab Mukherjee in Nepalnews.com
The population of Bhutan is about 600,000. If these 100,000 people (Bhutanese refugees) enter Bhutan it would create a demographic imbalance,Mukherjee said.
- Rick Perry in Dallas Morning News
I'm seeing the Bhutanese people taking pictures of these exotic Texans,Perry said.