- n a preparation of the leaves and flowers of the hemp plant; much used in India
- All over India, people celebrate by dancing, showering one another with paint and getting high on bhang sweet buttermilk laced with cannabis.
- First to criticize the film were nationalistically minded viewers who didn't like the fact that it shows Pandey cavorting with prostitutes, consuming the narcotic bhang, and even .
News & Articles
- Eye for an Eye: A Dewey Andreas Novel
When Dewey Andreas uncovers the identity of a mole embedded at a high level in Israel’s Mossad, it triggers a larger, more dangerous plot. The mole was the most important asset of Chinese Intelligence, and Fao Bhang, head of China’s Ministry of State Security (MSS), responds to the discovery and brutal elimination of the mole, by immediately placing a kill order on the man responsible --- Dewey ...
June 15, 2013 - Book Reporter
- Mulayam Singh Yadav in Times of India
Asked if the protest was to send a message to those (obviously Amar Singh) who have left the party, Mulayam said: "Bhai rang mein bhang mat dalo" (Don't spoil the party mood) as everyone present burst into peels of laughter.
- George Saitoti in Business Daily Africa
In 2007 alone, over 43 tonnes of bhang were netted by police along major highways. On miraa, Eastern Province has the biggest proportion of users at 26 per cent followed by North Eastern at 23 per cent and coast province at 17 per cent,...
- Shibu Soren in Times of India
Vidhan Sabha bhang ho or chunav ho, esi mein rajya ki bahlai hai. Chunav ke liye humlog tayar hai. (The state Assembly be dissolved and there should be fresh elections which will be in benefit of state. We are prepared for elections),Soren...