- n a book that has had a large and rapid sale
- It's the greatest force in publishing today, with the power to raise authors from the dead and banish them from the bestseller lists.
- Novelist Pearl Buck has published eleven books, and five of them have been bestsellers.
- The Caine Mutiny, Herman Wouk's fine novel of the Navy's war in the Pacific, has turned out to be the hardiest fiction bestseller since Lloyd Douglas' The Robe (1942).
News & Articles
- The Secret To Perfect Landings That's Helped Hundreds of Pilots Land Safer, Smoother, and More on Centerline than Ever ...
Just released and already climbing the bestseller list, "The Secret To Perfect Landings" combines interactive video instruction inside the new "vook" (video book) model; helping general aviation pilots across the globe fly safer and land better. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10821992.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- 'Someone Knows My Name' Bestseller Being Adapted as Miniseries for BET
By Tim Kenneally LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Lawrence Hill's bestseller "Someone Knows My Name" is coming to the small screen, in a big way. Originally published in Canada as "The Book of Negroes," the 2007 novel is being adapted into a miniseries that will air on BET in America and CBC in Canada, under its original title. Shooting begins in South Africa in the fall. Clement Virgo ("The Wire" is ...
June 11, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Auburn graduate having success with his novels
Another Spenser bestseller. Another popular Quinn Colson novel. Another novel optioned for a TV series. In short, just another year for author Ace Atkins.
June 11, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Jackie Collins in Reuters
It's ridiculous, time goes by so fast when you're having fun. I think I am the only writer still on the bestseller list all these years later,said Collins, who still handwrites her novels on yellow legal notepads.
- Dick Smothers in 660 News
We wanted to start with the good stuff,Dick Smothers, 68, said in an interview after the awards. "It's like when an author hits with a bestseller. All his earlier books sell after that."
- Mitt Romney in Boston Globe
I don't pretend this is going to be a bestseller. I think Sarah Palin, they printed 2 million books. We're printing like 100,000 books,said Romney.