- n a broom made of twigs tied together on a long handle
- Her chariot was a mortar, which she pushed with a pestle, using her besom to erase her singular track.
- A besom o' destruction'll overtake them thet's on the wrong side in this here fight! .
- He knows his scyes (armholes) and his besom (stitched folds) pockets, but he cares little for dogma.
News & Articles
- 10 ways to host your own winter games
Put down that dopey souvenir besom and back away from the HDTV — you’re not spending the remainder of winter vicariously living through the US Olympic curling team (again)! Drought-plagued...
Jan. 31, 2014 - New York Post