- n someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels
- Later that evening, at a white-tie dance in a Baltimore hotel, he used the cane again on a Negro bellhop and a Negro waitress.
- Zantzinger stung a Negro bellhop's rear with his cane.
- Staffers ring a silver bellhop bell whenever an organizer signs up a new precinct captain who has agreed to stand up and argue the candidate's case before friends and neighbors at .
News & Articles
- Hotels Week 2013: 'Let Me Grab That Bag For You': Confessions of a Bellhop
The author, who asked to remain anonymous, worked as a doorman/bellhop at a boutique NYC hotel from 2004 until 2006. Here now, for Curbed's Hotels Week, he shares some tales. "If I give you fifty dollars, will you go get...
June 26, 2013 - Curbed New York
- The Bear That’s Slept With Every ‘It’ Girl
Like a selfie taken in front of Indochine’s leafy wallpaper or a geotag at the Maidstone country club in East Hampton, the latest subtle status symbol to sweep the Instaverse is, oddly enough for adults, a dignified teddy bear clad in a bellhop getup. His name is Bo. And he sits expectantly ... More »
June 21, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Kenesaw Mountain Landis in Guardian Unlimited
On the day Welty filed his charges, Landis said, "I'm not worrying about this thing. I'm no more interested in this than I am in the appointment of a new bellhop in that hotel across the street."
- President Bush in BBC News
He learned English from a bellhop in a Miami hotel and later became an American citizen,Mr Bush said, adding that Mr Gutierrez had risen from driving a truck for Kellogg in Mexico City to running the company.
- Joe Maddon in Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
That might be like 36 to 40 hoagies, cold cuts, and the bellhop sent the steak and cheese that they make back there,Joe Maddon said before the game. "We really have enough to almost feed the entire team. She (Beanie) did not let us down."