- n the cognitive process that leads to convictions
seeing is believing
- v accept as true; take to be true
- v judge or regard; look upon; judge
- v be confident about something
- v follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer
- v credit with veracity
- But with knowledge stolen from years of voracious reading, Einhorn charmed many into believing the planet was warping into new frontiers and only the Unicorn could lead them into .
- We've been borrowing, borrowing, borrowing living off and believing in the wealth effect, first in stocks, which ended badly, then in real estate, which has ended even worse.
- Both passages make two points in common: that a bishop or church elder must be faithful to his wife and rule strictly over believing children.
News & Articles
- Believing Myths and Misconceptions About Heart Disease May Increase Heart Attack Risk, from the June 2013 Harvard ...
When it comes to heart disease, myths and misconceptions abound. Believing in and following these can increase the chances of having a heart attack. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10813574.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Man who falsely claimed Kendrec McDade was armed following robbery gets 90 day prison sentence
PASADENA - Oscar Carrillo-Gonzalez, whose false accusations in a 2012 9-1-1 call summoned police to the scene of a robbery believing a suspect was armed, took a plea bargain on Monday and will serve 90 days in prison starting next Thursday.
June 17, 2013 - Pasadena Star-News
- I had Three Dads
I grew up believing I had three daddies. I thought it was normal to have more than one daddy. I had my “ r eal ” dad, my other dad, and a close family friend who I called dad. I thought a dad was a man who really loved you and you loved him. Of course, I was only three or four at the time.
June 16, 2013 - The Gilmer Mirror
- Donovan in The Daily News of Newburyport
We all spoke about first of all believing that we could do it,Donovan said. "My guess is there aren't many teams in this tournament that could have done what we did, and arguably win the game. And that is what the American spirit is about,...
- Doc Rivers in msnbc.com
This starting five has never lost a series, ever,Rivers said. "We believed that coming into the season, and we just kept believing."
- Carlos Quentin in USA Today
What did happen was kind of unfortunate. It's kind of something that, you know, I still have trouble believing that it happened that way,Quentin said Friday. "My last at-bat, the second pitch I fouled off against Lee. Something I've done...