- n the forceful expulsion of something from inside
the belching of smoke from factory chimneys
- n a reflex that expels gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth
- v expel gas from the stomach
- v become active and spew forth lava and rocks
- What seems to be acid indigestion, usually with nausea and belching, has the same causes as heartburn.
- By burping, belching and excreting copious amounts of methane a greenhouse gas that traps 20 times more heat than carbon dioxide India's livestock of roughly 485 million .
- That might be a blessing in the early scenes, which have as much peeing and belching as a PG-13 rating will allow, and where the strangely Shrekish-looking Hrothgar staggers about .
News & Articles
- North Korea Wants Nuke Talks with the U.S.
North Korea is through with belching and boasting about its nuclear program to the world's major powers. They've hit a breaking point, apparently, because now they want to talk. North Korean state media carried a statement late Saturday night offering "senior-level talks" with the U.S. over the country's controversial nuclear program. North Korea's National Defense Commission wants "broad and in ...
June 16, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Michael Bloomberg in Wall Street Journal
There's an awful lot of taxicabs on the streets of New York City obviously, so it makes a real big difference,Mr. Bloomberg said. "These cars just sit there in traffic sometimes, belching fumes; this does a lot less. It's a lot better for...
- Mickey Hart in MiamiHerald.com
Along with longtime creative partner Zakir Hussain, Hart said he brought in dozens of instruments to reinterpret the sound and the vibration of "the Earth belching."
- Jejomar Binay in AFP
Because of the e-jeepney we were able to reduce smoke-belching problems...... and that was able to give an answer to our problems of air pollution,Makati mayor Jejomar Binay told AFP on board one of the mini-buses recently.