- n the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances
- n (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- n (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation
- n manner of acting or controlling yourself
- BEHAVIORAL THERAPY: Improves cognetive skills and reduces inappropriate behaviour EDUCATIONAL THERAPY: A highly structured approach works best MEDICATION: Can reduce some symptoms.
- Software that imitates the behaviour of ants could make highway and telecom traffic more efficient.
- In that phrase 'self interest' is the root of rational behaviour.
News & Articles
- New Warhammer MMO coming to Xbox One, PS4
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One in 2015 from Naughty Bear developer Behaviour Interactive.
June 11, 2013 - GameSpot
- Sen. McGill’s wife defends marriage on Facebook in plea to go viral
Many things rapidly go viral on Facebook, seemingly from a single status update. But are we changing our behaviour to get the online attention we crave?
June 11, 2013 - ZDNet
- Internet Radio experts Wavestreaming present The State of Internet Radio report
The online Internet Radio market is growing at a rapid pace thanks to changes in consumer listening behaviour and the proliferation of mobile devices. This insightful report brought to you by Wavestreaming looks in detail at the current state of online broadcasting and analyses the underlying factors that are driving growth, focusing on what it means for online broadcasters. (PRWeb June 11, 2013 ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Letterman in Irish Examiner
Now the other thing is my wife, Regina. She has been horribly hurt by my behaviour, and when something happens like that, if you hurt a person and it's your responsibility, you try to fix it,Letterman said. "Let me tell you folks, I've got...
- Barack Obama in guardian.co.uk
North Korea is directly and recklessly challenging the international community,Obama said in a statement. "North Korea's behaviour increases tensions and undermines stability in north-east Asia."
- Tom Hicks in Sault Star
Had the league not have suspended him, the Dallas Stars would have,said Hicks. "This organization will not tolerate such behaviour, especially from a member of our hockey team. We hold our team to a higher standard and will continue to do...