behaviorism : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an approach to psychology that emphasizes observable measurable behavior
- The cream of the contemporary crop of slogans is still found in the creations of the advertising trade, which of course was the first to exploit psychology and behaviorism to .
- Skinner's detractors attack the whole concept of behaviorism, which Novelist Arthur Koestler, who has high amateur standing in psychology and other sciences, maintains is nothing .
- I'm not saying that all economics is like this, but, a fair amount seems to assume behaviorism, a theory I don't think very highly of.
News & Articles
- There’s No Free Market In Money TodayAnd Other Observations By Howard Marks
Oaktree's Howard Marks, one of the better investors of his generation, is interviewed by GS' Hugo-Scott Gall on everything from investing choices, to behaviorism and trading psychology, to market cycles, to ZIRP, to the "great rotation", and last but not least, to free markets, or the lack thereof, and central planning, and what happens next. Hugo Scott-Gall: How can we understand investor ...
Aug. 24, 2013 - Zero Hedge