- s being ahead of time or need
was beforehand with her report
- r ahead of time; in anticipation
should have made reservations beforehand
- It continually evolves its product offerings to advertisers and consumersoften identifying the need beforehand.
- The New Rules of Web Hiring Looking online for a job? Learn the game beforehand: Cool Jobs In a few entry-level positions beginners can get quick access to adventure.
- So if you and one of your old buddies happen to have a similar layover, you'll know beforehand and be able to meet up.
News & Articles
- Outside View: Iran's 'Show-Me' president
Herndon, Va. (UPI) Jun 18, 2013 A debate reignited every August upon the anniversary of the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima during World War II is: Did the United States have a moral obligation to demonstrate to Japan beforehand that it possessed a singularly unique weapon capable of destroying cities? U.S. military concerns about a pre-bombing demonstration were twofold: 1) there were only two ...
June 18, 2013 - Space War
- IT’S JUST ME
In 1951, St. Louis Browns president Bill Veeck sent a midget to the plate to pinch-hit in the second game of a doubleheader against Detroit. The pinch-hitter, Eddie Gaedel, never took the bat off his shoulder (he was reportedly warned by Veeck beforehand to not swing regardless of where the ball was thrown) and walked on four straight pitches (they were all high; go figure). read more
June 17, 2013 - Gaffney Ledger
- Luiz Felipe Scolari in WalesOnline
The most important thing about the game was the result,said Scolari. "I told the players beforehand that this would be a tactical game."
- Brady Quinn in 940 News
I felt like the weight of the world was lifted of my shoulders,Quinn said. "The love-hate relationship comes from going to Notre Dame. It's like the Yankees, you either love 'em or hate 'em." "I got great advice beforehand and that...
- Rafael Nadal in The Associated Press
I would love to (play) on Thursday to have the chance to do it,2008 champion Rafael Nadal said Saturday. "I respect everything. (But) I have to win my first match beforehand."