beer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- Four men sat at a table drinking beer--the most photographed beer in the world.
- Cheney told Hume in the Vice President's Ceremonial Office, next to the White House in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, that he "had a beer at lunch" during a barbecue .
- It brews the very fine Augsberger beer, in which one can taste the hops and malt.
News & Articles
- Bangor beer festival called a success, but organizers share Portland’s desire for law changes
Brewers and beer enthusiasts from across the state gathered to celebrate and taste the craft beers of Maine at the Bangor Beer Festival on Saturday, June 22.
June 27, 2013 - Bangor Daily News
- Beer Q&A
Favorite beer: Bell’s Two-Hearted. In fact, I just put a kegerator into my office, so I’ll always have it on tap. Favorite beer destination: HopCat in Grand Rapids.
June 26, 2013 - City Pulse
- ComFest beer mug changes explained
ComFest beer mugs are shrinking this year, which will (supposedly) shorten lines and (definitely) prevent festival-goers from sneaking extra beer for their money.
June 26, 2013 - Columbus Alive
- Barack Obama in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
They'll promise you anything, they'll give you a long list of proposals, they'll even come around, with TV crews in tow, and throw back a shot and a beer,Obama said in a reference to Clinton's weekend stop at an Indiana bar, where she drank...
- Fabio Capello in Setanta Sports Ireland
Yesterday evening they drank beer before the game. And I saw the team play with the spirit that we lost in the games we played before this game. The performance was really good and we created a lot of chances to score a second goal,Capello...
- Pavel Datsyuk in MLive.com
This is not fun to watch,Datsyuk said. "I take in lots of beer."