- n a beef steak usually cooked by broiling
- With a World's Fair in the offing, with a concerted effort on the part of its more worthy citizenry to put raw beefsteak on Chicago's black eye, Author Smith has now changed his .
- A new class of steak houses hit town: now you can buy a Kobe beefsteak for $175 in some joints.
- Soybeans are only about a fourth as expensive as beefsteak.
News & Articles
- Rockin’ for a cause in Boonton
On Sunday, May 26, the Boonton Elks Lodge 1405 held a beefsteak dinner and concert with the nationally renowned southern rock group, The Outlaws. The night was a huge success and more than 200 people attended. The Elks raised more than $3,000 which will benefit the Elks’ Special Needs Children and other Elks charities. Pictured is Rick Perrotty from Boonton, watching as the Outlaws signed ...
June 19, 2013 - The Record
- Margaret Truman Daniel in TransWorldNews (press release)
I have never met you, but if I do, you'll need a new nose and plenty of beefsteak and perhaps a supporter below,Truman wrote in the letter.
- Nagisa Oshima in guardian.co.uk
Ozu once said he could only make "tofu" movies, and Oshima agreed: "Bean curd was the only thing he knew how to cook. He could not make a 'beefsteak' movie. I feel that what I've been doing in my films is something much closer to making sake....
- Harry Truman in Kansas City Star
President Truman wrote a personal note to the critic, suggesting that if he ever met him, he would need "a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes and perhaps a supporter below!"